Share Your Story
The most empowering story is your own.
Valencia College is full of stories. And we need your help collecting them. If you have a story, you can tell us below and it may be featured in a Valencia outlet, such as the website, newsletter or magazine, to name a few. It could be a personal story, or about someone else. Even if it’s just an idea for a story, we’d love to hear it.
Your story will add to the collective story of Valencia College. It may be featured as part of our 50th anniversary celebration, published on the Valencia News website, in a magazine article or be shared to inspire others. If your story will be used or further developed, you will be contacted beforehand. Still, please only share what you are comfortable with other people knowing.
- What types of adverse conditions have challenged you?
- How have you overcome adverse conditions?
- What is the biggest risk you’ve ever had to take?
- What is your passion?
- What motivates you?
- How would you describe your dream job?
- What is unique about your story?
- How do you find success at this stage of your life?
- Where do you find inspiration?
- Who do you admire, and why?
- Who is the most important person in your life?
Alyssa Aviles – Why Valencia?
Defying the Odds: Angel’s Story
HR Diversity – Hank Van Putten
Twitter Post w/Photo