As the influence of data becomes more prominent, successful businesses embrace emerging information technology, from innovations in hardware and software solutions, to enhanced security protocols.
With these ever-changing demands on the workplace comes an increased need for information technology expertise. In-demand IT professionals have both a mastery of current technology and the agility to quickly adapt to the new products and services their companies need.
Through our accelerated, hands-on learning programs, graduates are prepared to go directly into the workforce within a matter of weeks. The program also offers students the opportunity to earn highly sought-after, nationally recognized industry certifications.
- Hands-on program completed in weeks, not years.
- Offers the chance to network with local employers through college partnerships.
- Utilizes industry recognized technology in the classroom, benefiting all levels of learning.
- Select Accelerated Skills Training programs provide college credit upon successful completion that can be used towards an A.S. degree from Valencia College.
Have questions or want more information?Request Information
Skilled IT workers are in high demand in Central Florida and throughout the nation in virtually every industry. Each certification earned can increase job opportunities and salary.
Our information technology program gives you an opportunity to get hands-on experience in a growing industry offering career advancement and higher wages.
AVERAGE SALARY RANGE
Average wages for entry-level positions are $18-$21 per hour.
- IT Support Specialist
- Computer Technician
- Desktop Support Technician
- Technical Support Technician