Choose the Path to Reach your Career Goals.
Whether you’re planning to transfer to a university or enter directly into a career, Valencia College has a path to get you there.
Valencia College offers more than 120 programs of study. View all Program Areas
Associate in Arts
Get the general education requirements for your first two years of college.
- Earn a degree in two years as a full-time student
- Transfer into a bachelor’s degree at Valencia College
- Get guaranteed admission into one of Florida’s 12 state universities as a junior
Associate in Science
Gain the marketable skills you need to land a rewarding career and a well-paying job in as few as two years.
- Earn a specialized two-year technical degree that prepares you for immediate employment
- Go directly to work in an exciting career with high-demand occupations
- Enhance your skills with a bachelor’s degree at Valencia College or another state college
Bachelor of Applied Science
Expand your career options by building on the knowledge and skills you gained in your A.A./A.S. degree. This degree gives you hands-on experience using the latest best practices in your field and prepares you for advanced career opportunities.
- Complete your B.A.S. degree in as few as two years with an associate degree
- Increase your career options and earnings potential
- Advance in your current job, find a new one or go on to earn a master’s degree
Bachelor of Science
Gain additional education and professional experience in your field beyond the associate level with a bachelor’s degree.
- Complete it in as few as two years with an associate degree
- Expand your career options and prepare for advanced positions within your field
- Jump into the job market or go into a master’s degree program
Get on the fast track to a great career.
- Earn a certificate in one year or less
- Develop occupational skills for your resume or portfolio to increase employability
- Get a job, upgrade your skills for career advancement or apply your credits toward the completion of an A.S. degree
Advanced Technical Certificate
Supplement your associate degree with advanced specialized training in your field.
- Complete a certificate program in one year or less
- Apply credits toward a related bachelor’s degree at Valencia College
- Enhance your skills in a specialized area for more professional opportunities and pay
Accelerated Skills Training
Prepare for a high-demand, higher-wage career in weeks.
- Learn new skills in just weeks—ranging from 6 – 22 weeks
- Get hands-on, intensive training to advance your skill set
- Gain the knowledge needed to earn nationally recognized industry certifications
Update your skills or prepare for a new position or career advancement.
- Work while you learn with flexible classes—weekdays, evenings, weekends and online
- Increase your industry knowledge with a wide variety of courses
- Prepare for certification or maintain your current professional licensing