Associate in Science Degrees
Valencia College’s Associate in Science (A.S.) degree programs are two-year programs that help you gain the skills you need for an exciting career and a well-paying job.
Advantages of Valencia College Associate in Science Degrees:
- Received national recognition for their high job preparation and placement rates.
- All are Financial Aid Eligible.
- Designed and updated with local business & industry employer input.
- Based on technical skills – not just theory
- Prepare students to go directly to work in high-demand and fast-growing occupations.
- All have specialized Advisors to help once students get to Valencia.
- Most have Technical Certificate options for those students who want to start with a specific, skill-focused credential.
- Most Technical Certificate courses can be used toward the degree when students are ready to go to the next level.
- Many Technical Certificates are also Financial Aid Eligible.
AVERAGE SALARY RANGE
$30,000 – $45,000
With an A.S. degree from Valencia College, you have two options:
Go to Work
You can enter directly into a high-skill, high-wage career upon graduation.
AND / OR
A Pathway to a Bachelor’s
Valencia’s A.S. degree students have the option of transferring into a related bachelor’s degree program (2 + 2) that is offered at any state college in Florida.View all available Bachelor's Degrees
Have questions?Read our FAQ's
Not sure which program is right for you?
View the complete list of “All A.S. Degrees” below, or browse A.S. degrees by “Areas of Study.”
Alternative Ways To Earn College Credit
Did you know that you may already be eligible to receive college credit toward an A.S. degree program? Check out these opportunities:
Receive college credit for Career Pathways credits earned in high school.
Receive college credit for approved Industry Certifications.
If you are a current student, please log-in to Atlas and contact your assigned Career Program Advisor.
Visit Career Coach to explore careers, salaries, job demand and related degrees.